Wednesday 19 February 2014

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones 2013 [English] Download Torrent

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones 2013 torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama
Starring: Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell Bower, Robert Sheehan
Director: Harald Zwart

Seeds: 101Peers: 96
Download


screen1
screen2


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Review: I never expected mortal instruments are a great movie, but badly directed steaming pile of shit that is! ansiana to work, you would think that with a quality cast in the film, it would at least entertain.now, I love movies. even the bad ... But all of decaying ruins that look like Sharpie brand unfortunately shown comic relief, this 2 + hour film asks the question, is it over? Unfortunately, there is a continuation of the 2014 I wonder how the actors will be paid on the scale ... in the movie the closure (10 lines of text? I could use 10 lines of text to describe if I can just call him Poo poo ...) save your money. I just saw the crazy lady in the McDonalds drive-in on youtube for free, and I make it a better rating than mortal instruments.


No comments:

Post a Comment