Friday 14 February 2014

Parker 2013 (English) roman007c Download Torrent

Parker 2013 torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Starring: Jason Statham, Jennifer Lopez, Michael Chiklis
Director: Taylor Hackford

Seeds: 128Peers: 50
Download


screen1
screen2


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Review: I (the books), although I am not aware that there is now a character Parker, I was the director of the film. Taylor Hackford has done some outstanding work. Devils Advocate Officer and a Gentleman, or you are out of the Blood There Will Be Blood is my personal favorite. But that interest you, of course, that any of these films compare. I see it working with Jason Statham, but not surprised. This may be one of the better Hackford, although better known for his action-filled rolesAnd man is still a good action film. I do not have much to play, though, Michael Chiklis, was even better. Jennifer Lopez to play in a movie (and out of sight after a U-Turn) is also good for a time, but do not expect to see her here too. The show Statham and quite clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment