Sunday 9 February 2014

Now You See Me 2013 [English] (DVDrip.720p) 389696ivan

Now You See Me 2013 torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Crime, Mystery, Thriller
Starring: Jesse Eisenberg, Common, Mark Ruffalo
Director: Louis Leterrier

Seeds: 123Peers: 85
Download


screen1
screen2


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Review: Where to start. Oh yes, I had high hopes for this movie. Iam a great fan of The Prestige, and some hope that it is the same depth and substance. But oh boy was I wrong. Magic is lazy. The story is so driven actions that you think you're watching Die hard. As such clicks? The plot is actually hollowed none at all. Regardless of clicks? S of course. And if that was not bad enough, the turn just sad. After seeing this film, I think you feel the same as when the magic tricks have been insulted. Disappointed, embarrassed, and feeling rejected outright cheated. Can I get my money back please?


No comments:

Post a Comment