Monday 24 February 2014

District 9 2009 English FastDL Download Torrent

District 9 2009 torrent

Year: 2009
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Starring: Sharlto Copley, David James, Jason Cope
Director: Neill Blomkamp

Seeds: 132Peers: 62
Download


screen1
screen2


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Review: I caught an early screening of this movie last night. I went there with high expectations in light of the high marks he gets. My expectations were not high enough yet for this movie exceeded my them in every way possible.I will not go much into detail because I prefer not to break anything. This is unlike any sci-fi we've seen in years. Forget Terminator 3 and 4, forget the AVP films, forget all these wacky sci-fi movies, this film is what we hope for. Original idea, an original concept, brilliantly executed, great CGI, good performance, it just has everything. We saw a lot of aliens came to Earth movies, but this is different, I'm not sure why though. It is for you to find out when you see it, which I recommend to you do.This movie, quality-wise, compatible with the popular Sci-Fi movies we love. The original Alien, the original Predator, The Matrix, Star Wars, etc. While I enjoyed these more because they are classics, this clearly meets the standards we expect today, when it comes to quality. A major driving force behind this, in my opinion, is the fact that the highly respected Peter Jackson is behind this project as a producer. After seeing his master Lord of the Rings saga, anyone can see that he knows what he is doing.As far as films for this year, this is definitely top 5 so far on my list ( Up, Star Trek, 500 days summer, HP6 and District 9). Thank you Jackson and Hollywood finally produce the best Sci-Fi years. If this film does not make its way IMDb top 250 so I will be awe.See this movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment