Monday 24 February 2014

Spring Breakers 2012 Eng Download Torrent

Spring Breakers 2012 torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Crime, Drama
Starring: Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson
Director: Harmony Korine

Seeds: 115Peers: 91
Download


screen1
screen2


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Review: I must say that watching this movie was a total stimulus of the moment decision on my part and I walked to this totally unaware of what I was getting into. While seeing it, I felt my senses were assaulted, but there was something more I was able to discern viscerally. Herein lies the greatness of this film. This makes you think about what the images are thrown on you and why. The image is obviously for the kids of our age are sold as the good life: money, drugs, sex and nightlife. This is the American dream. This film follows four girls who do despicable acts, behave so depravaçãoe that are flat to the core, to look for it can be painful at times. But this is the point and the people who walk in this feeling, as if they have the time or stolen them are very disgusted with what they see are missing the point. I'm not a film critic elite in any sense of the word, but know that a shock when I see one.I movie I must say that this film is visually beautiful (and no, I'm not referring to nudity here, ha-ha). It is a dark, dreamy, neon-nightmare. I give credit to the film for it because it is sweet to the eye. Production wise this film is solid, as is the direction. You feel like you're in a dream, with its poignant use of slow motion, and I suppose that is the effect you are trying to achieve. In this respect achieved with praise - literally. There is also a beautiful scene of crafts during the robbery of a restaurant that offers one of the girls to roll the car around the building, Glimpsing what they were doing there. A great piece of cinematography. The cast was also great. I can not really say much to the female cast all act like they did well in their respective roles. James Franco, on the other hand really stood out and made an outstanding performance in which I would say is one of his most challenging roles, since the character is so unpleasant and unlike someone who has played before. He always made this film, and without it, seems to be the lack of a magic ingredient. Occasionally Franco proves his worth as one of the greatest actors of his generation. He obviously knew that this film is worth exceeded most of our expectations.It seems that the point of the movie is lost on most, which is a shame, although I can understand why. On the surface this seems like a part flat and uninteresting fucking drama for no reason besides show us some tits and ass. It is much more. I love movies that make me think, even if they are disturbing to watch. Well, that's what we have to take care of all. This is what our media, our culture, our idols portray him as the epitome of what constitutes a good life. We are told to live our youth to complete. Is not that what they do throughout the movie? Are they having fun? Not? Not only that, however? The truth hurts. This is the truth about what our young people aspire. Sad, is not it. Maybe I should give this a rating of 1 star. Im sure this is what the director wants me to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment