Tuesday 31 December 2013

Wreck-It Ralph 2012 (Eng) Download Torrent

Wreck-It Ralph 2012 torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Starring: John C. Reilly, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch
Director: Rich Moore

Seeds: 116Peers: 90
Download


screen1
screen2


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Review: I've seen one or two aircraft Argo today, but to my disappointment,? E I CHANGED? Sludge screening period, and I was in a tight timeframe, where I could see nothing. So? E my friend convinced me that I really look at it. Boy, what a great time to was.Wreck-It Ralph is really great to be created. Its intuitive design is excellent and the action part is pretty account? Temporary. The world has been built in? Small details all of the various video games, the account? ASNA to look at and experience. Even some of the characters to move properly, they actually do in a video game. But what makes the script magnificent spectacle colorful world works. Jokes hit? Ade possible? Them, the characters are? Live and writing that go beyond what we've come to expect from a simple children's film as this. Some trailer I saw the ad and was sure that the audience knows that film look beautiful, but what makes a really great movie is that? E has a great story and great dialogue backup image. The voice performances are u? ASNA, and probably because? E I realized people like Reilly, Silverman, McBrayer, and Lynch, but even if others did wonders with their characters . Overall, the film follows a clear pattern and formula for children, but the big surprise is? E none of them my eyes or cringe. Very interesting and enjoyable for wo? Deho, who for him. Almost? Everything that happened very service? NY, and a great movie review writing, management and implementation of voice and intuitive design. The only real mistake in it, which I gather is the inclusion of Rihanna songs that I really took from the film world and create a little patch to put him out of pop culture. Or mo? But this is because? E knows? Pm song ... Av? If this is an animated movie that is really great to stand out from the others in this year its own way, and, it is admirable and satisfactory in the? Best of ALL? ? their way. I loved it. I highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment