Saturday 28 December 2013

The Avengers 2012 Download Torrent

The Avengers 2012 torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson
Director: Joss Whedon

Seeds: 130Peers: 83
Download


screen1
screen2


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Review: I originally had the feeling that it's going to be a super hero movie too congested for my taste. But then I saw the positive reviews and comments ROTTENTOMATOES IMDb and YouTube, etc. .. and I felt that I was right and they might have pulled it off really well! So I went to see it.But I felt completely ripped off after watching this movie, how he could be so misleading IMDb rating? The only reason why this film might be remembered, will be part of the research to get a below average film, which is prepared by the blockbuster hyping it on the internet and social networks. I dont ever write reviews, but is forced to do this film as aa flawed and a waste of time, even though it became one of the all-time best score of IMDb.If IMDB is the truth, I'm concerned that people who do not look at the action and special effects. Generally, you can enjoy this movie if you like the Michael Bay of Transformers, if you do not, you may find it very difficult to sit through this film as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment