Saturday 18 January 2014

The Legend of Hercules 2014 Eng by KIRIL2002E

The Legend of Hercules 2014 torrent

Year: 2014
Genre: Action, Adventure
Starring: Kellan Lutz, Gaia Weiss, Scott Adkins
Director: Renny Harlin

Seeds: 126Peers: 59
Download


screen1
screen2


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Review: The Legend of Hercules looked last night and overall in my opinion, a satisfactory film. The story was just straight and simple design of the film was good art. The first and probably the only gripe I have with the film to be Hercules himself. Cullen Lutz describe it well, but he does not really look like Hercules to me because he was not quite buff and handsome boy looking characters. Hercules seems to me to be a bit of a killer is seen in him. I think a guy says Brock Lesnars size would make Hercules better. Another thing is that Hercules has the power of the gods that made him superhuman, but in this film, I felt like I was being watched over Perseus Hercules because he did not describe his divine power until the last moment and it's only a minute of two. It would be better if she let him lift the pillar or throwing a large rock at his enemies better. Overall, however, regardless of the character's personality Hercules, everything in the movie was OK for me. Id give it 6 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment