Friday 24 January 2014

In Time 2011 [English]

In Time 2011 torrent

Year: 2011
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Starring: Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried, Cillian Murphy
Director: Andrew Niccol

Seeds: 120Peers: 68
Download


screen1
screen2


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Review: During this time, a movie that I saw in the ad when it was released, and I think it looks good, but then I did not hear anything about Vico, until I stumbled upon it on DVD. Im glad that I managed to see the last one, because it was very enjoyable.The plot for the film is very unique, I do not think that I've never seen anything like it. There were many well-known actors (Cillian Murphy is, Johnny Galecki, Vincent Kartheiser to name a few). The meeting was very good, generally speaking, I thought, even Justin Timberlake headed role.There was some good drama and good action scenes (car chases, firearms, etc.). This is the kind of movie that keeps guessing what will happen next, and it was a very interesting concept overall.It would be nice if there was little he knows looking back story, however, he never explained why the world is as it was. Besides, it's just what it is and enjoy it.Would recommend it to anyone fancy watching something different.8/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment