Friday 24 January 2014

Stand by Me 1986 Download Torrent

Stand by Me 1986 torrent

Year: 1986
Genre: Adventure, Drama
Starring: Wil Wheaton, River Phoenix, Corey Feldman
Director: Rob Reiner

Seeds: 104Peers: 67
Download


screen1
screen2


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Review: Hands down, this is my favorite movie. (C Sandlot second place). My mother has this movie for me when I was about 12. I saw him for the first time and realized that I have friends like that. The film should definitely see a child every young person. I think it's more of a movie for guys, but girls can get out of it, is the same as the guys can. But overall, the movie is great because of it., Only four friends, who have no experience in the real world You will learn the corpse and go in search of him to find. First, they can only do they become famous and get a reward. But a search for the boy in the film show things that do not even know it. After all, the boys learn about the reality and it is not glamorous. You understand that the body they could and respect them. In my opinion, the point of the movie was not as if you over 12 and if you were to think, but think what you have now, and what you do your good friends. At the end, Gordy tells us what happens to each and every way to disperse. (Like the last scene of the movie). This is definitely a film not only rent, but to buy. I take my hat off Reiner.


No comments:

Post a Comment